"I found that paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." -Mother Teresa
2:52 AM. I leave today! I spent the most incredible last night at home, and I feel completely filled with gratitude for the people in my life here. Hopefully there will wifi on campus at Riverside (the school where I'll be working) so I can keep you all updated on what is happening.
I feel so full of appreciation and joy and love right now it's unreal. I have a feeling that when I wake up to go run - in 2 1/2 hours - the only thing I'll appreciate is an incredibly large cup of joe. Until then, I'm sky high!
I sure hope I didn't forget anything!
You'll hear from me when I reach Hyderabad.
...hopefully...
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment